Saturday, August 30, 2014

Well house cont....

We're still working on the well house redo...

added white trim...


and a LAZY "Z" on the door,


and repainted the old window I got from Canton Trade Days several years ago.


Cut out flower shapes to make out of these old plastic signs for the window box.




cut these out last night, while watching TV...



some red, and orange centers,
need yellow, purple maybe blue or pink...


and then I found the glitter paint...


Kenneth picked these up...



I saw this on Pinterest...
Window box flowers...these hang outside my studio and I love these.  I make these out of recycled signs. Colorful and so eco-friendly.

If you don't want to make you own you can buy them from Colleen Attara Studio
(scroll to the bottom of the page and go to her "Shop")


and started painting a quilt block on the back side for the trail riders to have something to look at when they go by.





Finished it yesterday...

No comments: