Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 6 - Route 66 (Seligman, AZ) - Las Vegas


Where we stayed...
the best nights sleep so far...
Super Nice people.



of course, there were old cars
all over town... 




Best Restaurant...EVER


breakfast for one...
we shared.



























we saw Elvis...







I have tractor seats...





















Driving on down the road we came to....




and I'm pretty sure so time in our travels,
we probably stopped here...
















Hoover Dam...






the water is very, very low...



We stopped in Kingman, AZ and I bought a new camera
I'm back in business....














for those of you that are familiar with Lake Mead, this area should all be underwater.  I was shocked when I saw how low the lake is.  There saying it could be completely dry by 2016.  This water make electricity for California.  It is fed by the Colorado River.


we were being silly...



4554 Glen Davis Drive, Las Vegas, NV
our old house used to be at this address.
it burned down several years ago.


Boulder City, NV




don't you just love Nevada flea markets...



trying to figure out the new camera

No comments: