Wednesday, October 22, 2014

It's Halloween...


after returning from vacation I have been working 
everyday, but this last weekend I was able to sew together my Halloween table-runner...


the back side...


front is log cabin blocks...


I finished hand sewing the binding on last night at work.

Also Amanda has been working on the girls costumes,
she came over Friday night and sewed Leahs cape
and I finished Emily's cape Saturday.

They are going to be the characters from Frozen...



the pink cape is Emily's and you can see a little of the blue cape to the right is Leah's...


the collar...
you have to have sparkles...



Anna (Emily)


Elsa (Leah)


Amanda hand sewed over 500 sequins to the top of Leah's dress... the skirts are made from strips of tulle looped thru the tube top.


Megan will be Olaf...


No comments: