Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Its Christmas Eve Day...



the stockings are hung by the chimney with care...



I saw this in a catalog - 
I thought it was funny,
but I don't think my son-in-law would wear it...
even though he might think it...



the girls came to spend the night,
we made snow globes...


it was exhausting...


for Lilly too...


I had to work, so the next morning Grumpy made them breakfast... 


I finished another dishtowel, that's about one a year (LOL)

!!!! SPOILER ALERT !!!!

If you live in Virginia DO NOT
SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER.....

Your gift is in the mail....




I had to move this project onto the dining room table.
It just got too Big to handle the sewing in the craft room.



hand stitched on the back.


A "Recycled" Denim and Flannel Scrap Quilt.

Merry Christmas... We Love You.




A gift we received, another idea for recycling all those denim scraps...



No comments: